99.9% Assay Local Anesthetic Drugs Lidocaine White Powder 137-58-6 For Numbing Skin Tissue
CAS No.: 137-58-6
Molecular Formula: C14H22N2O
Molecular Weight: 234.34 g/mol
Density: 1.026 g/cm3
Melting Point: 66-69 ° C
Boiling Point: 350.8 ° C at 760 mmHg
Flash Point: 166 ° C
Application: It is a common local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic drug.
Solubility: Soluble in water
Lidocaine, xylocaine, or lignocaine is a common local anesthetic and class-1b antiarrhythmic drug. Lidocaine is used topically to relieve itching, burning, and pain from skin inflammations, injected as a dental anesthetic, or as a local anesthetic for minor surgery.It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines, a list of the most important medications needed in a basic healthcare system.
Lidocaine is the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, digoxin poisoning, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is not available or contraindicated.
Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine prophylactic administration is no longer recommended for acute cardiac infarction; the overall benefit of this measure is not convincing.
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block, and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such asbupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, though, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine vasoconstricts arteries, reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia, several available formulations can be used e.g. for endoscopies, before intubations, etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful.Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a complication of shingles), though not enough study evidence exists to recommend it as a first-line treatment.ntravenous lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not completely curing the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two-thirds.
Lidocaine is also the most important class-1b antiarrhythmic drug; it is used intravenously for the treatment of ventricular arrhythmias (for acute myocardial infarction, digoxin poisoning, cardioversion, or cardiac catheterization) if amiodarone is not available or contraindicated. Lidocaine should be given for this indication after defibrillation, CPR, and vasopressors have been initiated. A routine prophylactic administration is no longer recommended for acute cardiac infarction; the overall benefit of this measure is not convincing.
Inhaled lidocaine can be used as an antitussive (cough suppressor) acting peripherally to reduce the cough reflex. This application can be implemented as a safety and comfort measure for patients who have to be intubated, as it reduces the incidence of coughing and any tracheal damage it might cause when emerging from anesthesia.
Lidocaine, along with ethanol, ammonia, and acetic acid, has also been proven to be effective in treating jellyfish stings, both numbing the affected area and preventing further nematocyst discharge.
||: White or Almost White Crystalline Powder
|Loss On Drying
|Organic Volatile Impurities
||: meets the requirement.
||: meets the requirement.
||: meets the requirement.
||: 100% ≤ 20 microns
||The specification conform with USP30 standard
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T,WU,MoneyGram,Paypal Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
6. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation
If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me:
I will reply you with best price and service at soonest time.
Thank you and welcome your inquiry!