|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||GMP, ISO9001, USP, KOSHER|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 grams|
|Packaging Details:||Discreet disguised package or as required|
|Delivery Time:||3~7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, Moneygram, Bitcoin and Bank Wire Transfer|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Synonym:||Anetain, Amethocaine, Pontocaine,Ametop,Dicaine|
|Usage:||Local Anesthetic Drug||CAS Number:||94-24-6|
local anesthetic powder,
local anesthetic drugs
99% Purity White Local Anaesthesia Drugs Tetracaine for Pain Killer CAS 6108-05-0
Tetracaine is a local anesthetic (numbing medicine). It works by blocking nerve signals in your body. Tetracaine topical may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Tetracaine topical (for the skin) is used to numb different parts of the body before a medical test or procedure.
Tetracaine is a local anesthetic or numbing medicine that is used to numb the throat, eyes, or nose. Normally, the drug is administered before starting a surgery to decrease pain from the procedure. Tetracaine is applied to the eyes 30 minutes before the start of an intravenous and its effects can last up to 15 minutes.
Quick detail :
Synonym:Anetain, Amethocaine, Pontocaine,Ametop,Dicaine
Quality:Standards Enterprise Standard/Pharma Grade
|Test Items||Specification||Test Results|
|Appearance||Fine, white, crystalline, odorless powder||confirm|
|Identification||ABC in Pass||confirm|
|Solubility||Very soluble in water, soluble in Alcohol;
insoluble in Ether and Benzene
|USP Reference standards||USP Tetracaine Hydrochloride RS
USP Endotoxin RS.
|Melting point||145~150 degree||146.0~147.5 degree|
|Chromatographic purity||In Pass||confirm|
|Related substance||Not more than the reference solution 0.05%||confirm|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.10%||0.05%|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 0.5%||0.19%|
(1) In biomedical research, tetracaine is used to alter the function of calcium release channels (ryanodine receptors) that control the release of calcium from intracellular stores. Tetracaine is an allosteric blocker of channel function. At low concentrations, tetracaine causes an initial inhibition of spontaneous calcium release events, while at high concentrations, tetracaine blocks release completely.
(2) Tetracaine is the T in Tac, a mixture of 5 to 12 per cent tetracaine, 5M(per myriad), a half per mille (0.5‰), or .05 per cent (1 part in 2000) , and 4 or 10 per cent hydrochloride used in ear, nose & throat surgery and in the emergemcy department where numbing of the surface is needed rapidly, especially when children have been injured in the eye, ear, or other sensitive locations.
(3) Tetracaine is synthesized from 4-butylaminobenzoic acid. The ethyl ester is formed through an acid-catalyzed esterification reaction. Base-catalyzed transesterification is achieved by boiling the ethyl ester of 4-butylaminobenzoic acid with excess 2-dimethylaminoethanol in the presence of a small amount of sodium ethoxide.
Tetracaine is given as an injection through a needle placed into an area of your middle or lower back near your spine. You will receive this injection in a hospital setting.
Your breathing, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and other vital signs will be watched closely while you are receiving tetracaine injection.
Spinal numbing medicines can have long-lasting effects on certain body processes such as sexual function, bowel or bladder control, and movement or feeling in your legs or feet. Talk with your doctor about these effects.
Since this medicine is given by a healthcare professional in a medical setting, an overdose is unlikely to occur.
Since tetracaine is given as needed before a surgery or other medical procedure, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
Local Anesthetic Powder Related:
|Benzocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23239-88-5|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 73-78-9|
|Tetracaine hydrochloride||CAS: 136-47-0|
|Procaine hydrochloride||CAS: 51-05-8|
|Pramoxine hydrochloride||CAS: 637-58-1|
|Proparacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 5875-06-9|
|Prilocaine Hydrochloride||CAS: 1786-81-8|
|Articaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23964-57-0|
|Levobupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 27262-48-2|
|Ropivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 132112-35-7|
|Dibucaine hydrochloride||CAS: 61-12-1|
|Bupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 14252-80-3|
|Mepivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 1722-62-9|
|Dimethocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 553-63-9|
1 High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity≥98%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
2 Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
3 We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery , first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
If you have any question,please feel free to contact me :