Popular Pain Killer Phenacetin Raw White Powder CAS: 62-44-2 Purity 99%
Chemical name: Phenacetin
Appearance: White powder
Usage: Pain killer
|CAS No.||62-44-2||Outer Packing||25KG|
|Production date||2017.09.06||Shelf life||2020.09.05|
|Items of analysis||Specification||Results|
|Description||Should comply with the standard||Conforms|
|Melting point||134℃ to 136.5℃||134.5-136.5℃|
Phenacetin was widely used until the third quarter of the twentieth century, often in the form of an "A.P.C." or aspirin-phenacetin-caffeine compound analgesic, as a remedy for fever and pain. An early formulation (1919) was Vincent's APC in Australia. However the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ordered the withdrawal of drugs containing phenacetin in November 1983, owing to its carcinogenic and kidney-damaging properties (Federal Register of October 5, 1983 (48 FR 45466)). It was also banned in India.As a result, some branded, previously phenacetin-based preparations continued to be sold, but with the phenacetin replaced by safer alternatives. A popular brand of phenacetin was Roche's Saridon, which was reformulated in 1983 to contain propyphenazone, paracetamol and caffeine. Coricidin was also reformulated without phenacetin. Paracetamol is a metabolite of phenacetin with similar analgesic and antipyretic effects, but the new formulation has not been found to have phenacetin's carcinogenicity.
Phenacetin is now being used as a cutting agent to adulterate cocaine in the UK and Canada, owing to the similar physical features of the two drugs.
Due to low-cost phenacetin is used for research into the physical and refractive properties of crystals. It is an ideal compound for this type of research.
Known mechanism of action:
Its analgesic effects are due to its actions on the sensory tracts of the spinal cord. In addition, phenacetin has a depressant action on the heart, where it acts as a negative inotrope. It is an antipyretic, acting on the brain to decrease the temperature set point. It is also used to treat rheumatoid arthritis (subacute type) and intercostal neuralgia.
It is metabolized in the body to paracetamol (acetaminophen), which is also a clinically relevant analgesic.
|Product name||CAS NO.||Product name||CAS NO.|
|Procaine HCl||51-05-8||Lidocaine HCl||73-78-9|
|119356-77-3||L-Epinephrine hydrochloride||55-31-2/ 329-63-5|
|Chloramphenicol||56-75-7/ 2787-09-9||Doxorubicin hydrochloride||25316-40-9|
|Omeprazole||73590-58-6/ 119141-89-8||Benzyl benzoate||120-51-4|
|Amikacin disulfate salt||39831-55-5/ 149022-22-0||Nitazoxanide||55981-09-4|
|Dexamethasone sodium phosphate||55203-24-2/ 312-93-6||Secnidazole||3366-95-8|
|Lincomycin hydrochloride||7179-49-9||Chlorhexidine Gluconate||18472-51-0|
|1,3-Dimethylbutylamine hydrochloride||71776-70-7||4 amino-2-Methylpentane citrate(AMP Citrate)||71776-70-0|
High quality with competitive price:
1) Standard: Enterprise Standard
2) All Purity:>=99%
3) We are manufacturer and can provide high quality products with factory price.
Fast and safe delivery:
1) Parcel can be sent out in 24 hours after payment. Tracking number available
2) Secure and discreet shipment. Various transportation methods for your choice.
3) Customs pass rate: >=99%
4) We have our own agent/remailer/distributor who can help us ship our products very fast and safe, and we have stock in there for transferring.
We have clients throughout the world:
1) Professional service and rich experience make customers feel at ease, adequate stock and fast delivery meet their desire.
2) Market feedback and goods feedback will be appreciated, meeting customers's requirement is our responsibility.
3) High quality, competitive price, fast delivery, first-class service gain the trust and praise from the customers.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: