November 13, 2018
How To Make Dbol 50mg Capsules Dbol 50 capsule recipe
1) Fill a capsule with your filler, including tampering if you plan on doing so with your 'real' capsules.
2) Determine how much filler weight occupies this specific capsule. This will give you a weightolume ratio and you can determine the relative density of the filler.
3) Fill a capsule with your active ingredient (Anadrol, DNP etc.), including tampering if you plan on doing so with your 'real' capsules.
4) Determine how much active ingredient weight occupies this specific capsule. This will give you a weightolume ratio and you can determine the relative density of the active ingredient.
5) Now you have to do the 'more involved' math to determine the correct ratio of filler to active ingredient.
1) Determine the dosage of active ingredient you'd like per capsule.
2) Say for example you want 10mg Dianabol capsules.
You've determined your filler density to be 500 mg per capsule and your active ingredient density to be 400 mg per capsule.
Now you have to set up the two equations and then cross multiply and solve for the unknown.
10 mg Dianabol = Unknown mg Filler400 mg Dianabol = 500 mg Filler10 mg Dianabol x 500 mg Filler = 400 mg Dianbol x Unknown mg Filler(10 mg Dianabol x 500 mg Filler) / 400 mg Dianbol = Unknown mg Filler
Unknown mg Filler = 12.5 mg
NOW you take the total quantity of filler that will fit in one capsule and subtract the Unknown Filler amount we just calculated.
500 mg filler - 12.5 mg = 487.5 mg filler per capsule
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: