Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Molecular Weight:||285.3||Appearance:||White Power|
estrogen blocker supplement,
natural estrogen blocker
1. Letrozole is an anti-Estrogen of the Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) family and is one of the most potent and powerfully effective of all AI’s. In fact, its potency is sometimes too much for some to handle when used for off label use. Letrozole first gained U.S. FDA approval in 1997 and would hit the market under the brand name Femara through Novartis.
2. Although Femara is the dominating trade name of the AI, unlike most AI’s it is the only one generally known by its chemical name Letrozole far more commonly than its dominating brand name.
3. Letrozole was first developed in an effort to combat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. In fact, it would prove to be virtually identical to the already popular AI in Arimidex (Anastrozole). While intended for breast cancer treatment, like many AI’s, it has found a welcomed home among anabolic steroid users.
4. Letrozole is one of the most commonly used anti-estrogens among steroid users during steroid use to combat possible estrogenic related side effects. It is so effective as an anti-estrogen in this regard many anabolic steroids have effectively reversed gynecomastia symptoms with Letrozole.
1. Letrozole is an AI, which holds the purpose of blocking the aromatase enzyme, which is in turn responsible for the production of estrogen. By inhibiting estrogen production, this lowers total serum estrogen levels in the body.
2. This will be useful to the breast cancer patient on the basis of such cancer often feeding off the estrogen hormone. It will be beneficial to the anabolic steroid user as excess estrogen often leads to some of the most commonly associated side effects of anabolic steroid use.
3. Letrozole also carries the ability to increase natural estrogeneproduction through an increase in Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). There have been physicians who have chosen Letro as it’s often known to treat low testosterone conditions, but this is normally not the preferred method of treatment.
4. Without question, when it comes to low testosterone treatment exogenous testosterone is generally the only thing that makes sense. However, Letrozole can be useful in such a plan in conjunction with exogenous testosterone in order to combat possible side effects. We will look into this in the effects section.
|Appearance||White or off-white crystaline powder||White Crystalline powder|
|Solubility||Soluble in Chloroform; Soluble in ethanol when heated||Conform|
|ldentification||(1)Maximum absorption in wavelength of 240 nm Minimum absorption in wavelength of 215 nm||Conform Conform|
|(2)Infrared spectrum should be in accordance the dominant peak of contrast||In accordance with the dominant peak of contrast|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.8%|
|Conclusion||Conforms Specifications of Enterprise Standard.|
Contact Person: Ben
Tel: Wickr: sinosource